W.O.M.A.N., Inc. Wish List
Current Wishlist: March, 2022
- VISA/Mastercard/American Express Gift cards
- Gift cards for Walgreens, Safeway, Whole Foods, TJ Maxx, Macy’s, Ross, local restaurants, etc.
- Prepaid Mobile Phones and Additional Purchased Minutes
- Monetary Donations, in any amount
We appreciate any and all offers of support, and there are still times when there isn’t a good fit between what’s being offered by a generous community member and WOMAN Inc participant need. As such, we sometimes need to turn donations away as we center survivor need, storage space and boundaries around asks.
- Participation in our services is confidential; we can’t offer donors photos or meetings with our clients. Please, do not ask for us to disclose any participant information. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- We center survivor need; as such our requests, needs and goals shift from time-to-time. We thank you in advance for understanding the ever changing nature of this wish list.
- If you have questions, please do ask; you can email one of our Co-Directors, Jill@womaninc or Mary@womaninc
Due to a lack of need and of storage, we can’t currently accept:
- clothing (unless it is unworn)
- anything travel/trial sized
- personal care kits
If you have items to donate that we are not currently soliciting, please consider donating them to Community Thrift in our name; W.O.M.A.N., Inc. will receive a portion of the proceeds when your donations are sold.
Some other good donation spots are:
- Out of the Closet Thrift Stores located at 1498 Polk St San Francisco CALIFORNIA 94109 US and more locations in the East Bay
Thank you so much!